niffira.nia's: balik RUMAH.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

balik RUMAH.

I'm going back. The 'best' aren't the things you always get, but what you do with the things you have. I'm dreading everything about kmb. This second part of the holiday suits me well and fair. I know what I'm doing, I love what I'm doing. I cook, play with this and that, sleep, eat, read, sometimes just swim and swim. i sort of know tomorrow's just gonna be like today, or the day before. tapi kmb lain kan. im enjoying the sense of surprise everywhere, but yeah. too much cant be good though i think. but heck, theres plenty of things to look forward to punn. ive always like the sunday nights, right after rollcalls. thats when u catch up with friends. i knw a few that'll make me smile just by looking at them, hahaha. im counting on that. well, theres always things that makes life there bearable, less inhuman. makes everything seem perfectly okay. and theres just days which you can't think of any better place to be. there's days. dont let anyone mess this up for you. most importantly, not yourself. Seek help, with Patience and Prayer. Ingat tu cik kak.

1 comments:

cann said...

cik bang pun same..haha

Post a Comment