niffira.nia's: Cork?

Friday, September 23, 2011

Cork?

Assalamualaikum.

I was waiting for a spark of eureka to shot across my mind, for I haven't been writing anything in on here for awhile, and I have a stack of tales to tell. Alas, it came with a bang. I've been living in Cork for almost two weeks now, and almost everything has turned out from bad to better. I'm still warming up to the living and learning, but it feels much cosier day after day. I guess that's a good sign, isn't it? Finding an orientation to live by is an interesting process, for now. I had a vague idea of what sort of person I'd like to become, but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one making all the plans. I figured out it's much easier to live my life step by step, putting my best foot forward and let it lead me on. 20 years of life has keep me moulded to what I am today.. hence whether I'm up for an upcoming challenge or not, any arising issues would not really originate from external sources - I believe I will eventually evolve and accommodate, and the strength or the motivation to do so would have to come internally.

And my internal sources over here in this part of the world are just satisfying and fulfilling. To those who has helped feeding it, I say thanks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww~~ you'll fly my dear.. you definitely will. iA He will guide you in every steps that you take. have faith and please Him above all.

muhammad fakhruddin said...

Just write a novel if you want, or a series of posts like a travelogue ;)

niffirania said...

InshaAllah :)

Post a Comment