niffira.nia's: last.note

Thursday, January 29, 2009

last.note

"I guess this is it then. I honestly cannot imagine leaving you
here. You’ll make it through and not let anything stop you kan, because it’s in your nature. Lastly, I’m sorry for the things I’ve done wrong and for the things I didn’t do for you. Pray for us to achieve great things, and we’ll pray for you guys in return. When we’re gone, we’ll still be here actually, somewhere, maybe lingering in your thoughts or memories. Thank you, Class of 2008 (especially you, Aen) for entering our lives. We had fun annoying you, getting annoyed by you in return, being missed by you and missing you without wanting to admit it. :D"



a paragraph which makes sense to me more than anything else, now.

thanks, dear writer.

I got an important job to do next year. I know it's not going to be easy, I know it's not going to be simple. I might lose what I possess.. I might even lose my true self.

But I have my mind set, and I have promised victories to be fulfilled.

So whenever I feel like falling, I'll close my eyes and remember those who once had stood by me in pretty much everything this year, dear 2007.

the one who told me that tears aren't evil.

the one who planted me with thorns, useful ones.

the one who told me to always kept on learning.

I'll stand on my own feet this time, without you guys around.

But I have been taught much, and.. you guys were not really good at leaving, you know. :D

p/s : 21.11.07

0 comments:

Post a Comment