niffira.nia's: malasnaktulistitlelah

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

malasnaktulistitlelah

It's 11.38 pm right now, and I'm currently cracking my brain as to what day is it today. Ape lah, hari pun tak ingat. Just finished watching Kingdom of Heaven, last part's cool. But I just wished I hadn't watched it with Dad, 'cause I can't really focus - kept on glancing for his reaction, uh oh, gonna be my habit of a lifetime that is.










GOSH CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS WEEKEND!
Finally i'll be seeing my dear cousins this saturday and having my berbuka with them.
Study je kat area KL-Banting-Shah Alam, tapi tak jumpe-jumpe pun lagiiiiii.

And oh, Ahad ni kite nak berbuka dengan kawan-kawan lah.
Tak kisah la langkawians ke sape-sape ke, ni reader yang reading ni ke (?).


TENGAH RINDU KAT SEMUA ORANG KOT. T.T

0 comments:

Post a Comment