niffira.nia's: Just a thought.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Just a thought.

HOW DOES IT FEEL LIKE TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP?

(save all the heartaches and headaches and all the aches one could think of...)

I'm supposed to read on Biology.
Do that Maths exercise.
Finish up those Econs graphs.
IB-bank Chemistry.
Do them.
Do them.
Do them.
sadfnjshfjdbvdfvhfbvjdfbvjhf

SCREW IT.

How does it feel like to be in a relationship?
I think I've forgotten. Looking back, all my past dramas were DRAMAS. Not to mention pelik, because the guys were egotistical, too complicated, too insecure, too strangling, too.. urgh. And the same things to be said to me as well.

When I don't love you, I never do. But once I did, I really do. And when things started to not work out.. thats the point right there when I don't know where to go. I guess I need a guy who can point me to the right direction (at least have a fair sense of direction lah kan), right there at that very turn.

I guess that's why I'm this. Ada, adalah. Tak ada, tak ada lah. Total admission to God, when no man can provide such reassurance. Just a thought, baby. Just a thought.

0 comments:

Post a Comment